Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Gravied Goodness

Today's lunch completely demolished yesterday's offering. We had turkey, ham steak, roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy. Throw a salad on the side and you are good to go. Today was also a great day for a couple glasses of milk. Lunch was especially good today, because I never ate dinner last night. The sad part is that I didn't realize I hadn't had dinner until breakfast today when I was still hungry after a normal breakfast.

As for the weekend, why haven't we as Americans adopted poutine as our national junk food. Over the weekend I was in Montreal for an ultimate tournament, and I love going to Canada because they appreciate the greatness that is french fries and cheese curds smothered in gravy. We have cheese fries, now we need to take it to the next step and throw some beef gravy on top.

1 comment:

Court said...

BOOOOOO american junk food. HOOORAYYYYYY poutine.