Wednesday, October 24, 2007

wednesday fun

Wednesdays continue to impress! Dispite today's bleek weather and short people trying to stab me in the eye with their umbrella's (because that 3 foot canopy with spikes resting 3 inches above your 5'6" head would NEVER get in my 6'3" face. And if it did, it's obviously my fault for not realizing you are the center of the universe), today is going rather well.

Lunch again is awesome, consisting of rosmary baked chicken, fried flounder, pasta with beef burgondy, and creamed spinach. But back to the important issue, I hate umbrellas. People never use common courtesy with them because they arent used to being 3 feet wide. Therefore, I have to go off the sidewalk if i want to avoid you stabbing me in the face. Either get a hat, or suck it up and have a bad hair day. I do not trust you to realize those pointy objects above your head are in my way.

No comments: