Monday, October 1, 2007

Welcome to K.E.G.'s Lunch!

So this all started because my current co-op (paid internship for you non-co-op schools) offers free lunch every day, and I come home and tell my roommates about how awesome or disappointing my meal was. The public demands and I deliver. Most of the time, there will probably be more then just stuff about lunch in here since samiches and soup are probably not the most interesting subjects to the general public.

Today: First off, the fact that I'm starting a blog combined with the Phillies making the playoffs and my Packers having a 4-0 record with the youngest team in the league should have everyone keeping an eye out for flying pigs and the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. Today's lunch however did not live up to last week's high standards (hot food every day, including crab and shrimp cakes on wednesday). Today was all wraps with salad and soup. The soup saved lunch as New England style clam chowder is tough to top. The salad also held its own with feta cheese and stuffed grape leaves. Looking forward to tomorrow though. Maybe you'll get a recap of my crazy weekend.

No comments: